We are currently seeking an experienced ST1/ST2 Trust Doctor in Trauma and Orthopaedics for immediate placement in the Cheshire. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
Out of hours cover includes cross cover of the ENT Department during the week Monday - Friday from 5pm.
You must have full registration with the GMC and continue to hold a Licence to Practise. You will also be required to provide cover for clinics at a neighbouring hospital.
The salary scale is £30,002 rising to £39,693 per annum pro rata. An on-call banding of 1A will be paid in addition to the basic salary. The starting salary will be determined in accordance with the Junior Doctors Terms and Conditions of Service. If you have experience that you feel should be taking into account in determining the starting salary, this will be considered following the offer of appointment and evidence must be provided.
Education and Training
You will be required to undertake Continued Professional Development (CPD) and attend mandatory and essential training in line with the Trust Policy. There is also a purpose built and very active Post Graduate Medical Centre available for usage, with a well-equipped lecture theatre, internet facilities and a library.
The post holder will be expected to:
* Contribute to the management of clinical risk by reporting clinical incidents and near misses.
* Contribute to achieving CNST standards where appropriate.
* Ensure that record-keeping of medical staff meets both the Trus'ts and the Division Standards.
* Ensure that the post holder's practice complies with health and safety guidelines and that any deficiency in health and safety systems or documentation are reported to the manager of the area concerned.
* Attend training for health and safety purposes when required.
Areas we cover in Cheshire include:
* Alderley Edge
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent salary packages available
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.