We are currently seeking an experienced Locum Consultant in Diabetes and General Medicine for immediate placement in the Shropshire area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
Core duties would include:
* Primarily this post will deliver 10 programmed activities with no on call, though on call may be available subject to discussion.
* We are looking to attract an enthusiastic candidate with experience of diabetes, general and acute medicine.
* It is hoped that for the time you are with us in the team you will lead on inpatient care.
* Inpatient diabetes care would be a key emphasis of this post to strengthen the diabetes in reach service and optimise care of patients in diabetes across the Hospital and thus enable reduction of length of stay.
* You will also support ambulatory care to prevent admissions in patients with unstable diabetes.
* The Consultant will be supported by the Hospital DSN's in this work.
* Qualified in Diabetes and Endocrinology
* Valid GMC registration
Areas we cover in Shropshire include:
* Market Drayton
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent salary packages available
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.