We are currently seeking an experienced Locum Consultant in Medical Oncology with specialist interest in Hepatobiliary, colorectal and urological Oncology for immediate placement in the Leicestershire area. The position is available on a full time or part time basis.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice.
Core duties would include:
* To be a core member of a dynamic medical team aiming to deliver first class cancer care to the East Midlands.
* To specialise in the systemic treatment of hepatobiliary, colorectal and urological malignancies.
* Participate in the HPB, lower GI and urological MDT's, working closely with surgical and oncology colleagues to provide a seamless service.
* To demonstrate active participation in clinical trials helping to drive up trial recruitment and standards of care.
* To liaise closely with other specialties, departments and outside agencies in contributing to meeting the objectives of the CBU.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that critical clinical incidents as defined in the Trust's 'Critical Incident Policy' are reported in a timely manner.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
Areas we cover in Leicestershire include:
* Market Harborough
* Wigston Magna
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent salary packages available
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.