We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Neurologist for immediate placement in the Shropshire area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice.
With dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants, ID Medical will help and support you through your locum career. The Neurology role offers competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work through the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties for this Neurology position would include:
* You will support the service at both sites and facilitate expansion and improvement in current service delivery.
* You will work with Consultant colleagues to develop the neurology services within Shropshire exploring new models of service delivery and contributing to teaching of undergraduates and postgraduates. Opportunities for research exist.
* Mentoring and support as required will be provided by the established Neurologists and the Unscheduled Care Group Clinical Director.
* Qualified in Neurology
* Valid GMC registration
Areas we cover in Shropshire include:
* Market Drayton
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent salary packages available
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.