We are currently seeking experienced Band 5 Staff Nurses for immediate placement in the Luton and Bedfordshire area. We have numerous positions available on a full time permanent basis.
If you are a professional and caring staff nurse we want you to join our team to help us continue to provide high quality care for all our patients
Core duties would include:
* To co-ordinate and provide the care and treatment of an identified group of patients without direct supervision.
* To assist in the management and organisation of work as required.
* Take responsibility for the development of practice and the delivery of evidence based practice, ensuring that it supports and reflects service user needs, Trust objectives and professional guidance.
* Contribute to the development of high quality in-patient services in a changing health care environment.
* Contribute towards ensuring that the ward functions as an integral part of the Directorate's services as well as being responsible for the establishment and maintenance of effective communication with all relevant personnel both internal and external to the Trust.
* Contribute to the implementation of evidence based practice within the area, this work will be supported/supervised by Senior Nursing staff. The post holder needs to demonstrate evidence-based practice through applied clinical nursing practice.
* To ensure continuous personal development through the utilisation of regular supervision, annual appraisal and training where appropriate.
* Valid NMC registration or in progress
* Excellent Communication Skills
Areas we cover in Bedfordshire include:
* Houghton Regis
* Leighton Buzzard
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent salary packages available
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.