ID Medical are currently seeking doctors to join fast paced A&E departments in Central London and across the UK. We have many part time and full time positions available, suited for your grade and availability.
This role will give you the chance to work in a dynamic team and provide a high quality patient service within A&E. Working in A&E allows you to form close links with different areas in medicine, giving you the opportunity to gain multiple skills in a variety of medical areas.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practise. Salary is dependant on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Working within a multi-disciplined team, the doctor should strive to ensure the department continues to provide an excellent standard of service and care.
Core duties would include:
* To deliver a high standard of patient care.
* To collaborate with other Consultants in the management of the department.
* To provide support and guidance to non-consultant level staff.
* Providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department.
* Minimum 1 years' NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration or in progress
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
ID Medical has numerous Accident and Emergency roles available across the UK, meaning that we are sure to have a role that suits you. Our vacancies cover full time and part time hours on a regular basis.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.