We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Interventional Radiologist for immediate placement in the Essex area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
The Radiology department need unique staff who are able to adapt to evolving requirements. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within Radiology.
Core duties would include:
* Support to general and vascular interventional radiology
* Support to CT and MR angiography reporting
* Support to general CT reporting
* Vascular MDT attendance
* Participation in the interventional on-call service
* The person appointed will be a member of the Senior Medical Staff Committee.
* Each consultant agrees their Job Plan annually and undergoes an appraisal on behalf of the Chief Executive. The Job Plan for this post will take into account the new Terms and Conditions - Consultants (England) 2003. It will also reflect individual consultants' special interests, current levels of activity and the need to distribute work fairly amongst colleagues to ensure the service responds to the needs of its users.
* The postholder will be expected to participate in the process of medical audit. The Radiology Department is currently in the process of appointing an Audit Lead.
* Qualified in Radiology
* Valid GMC/registration
Areas we cover in Essex include:
* Southend on Sea
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.