ID Medical is currently seeking experienced Locum Clinical Oncologists for immediate placement in NHS Trusts in London and across the UK. The positions are available on a full time or part time basis to suit your needs and experience. We are looking for doctors from all grades such as SHO through to Consultant.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident. This department is diverse, showing the need for a candidate who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making. The Clinical Oncology department need unique staff who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements.
Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within Clinical Oncology. The Trust believes in an open learning environment with a clear risk management strategy that allows innovation and improvement in care whilst placing patient safety at the centre of our values.
Core duties would include:
* The post-holder will be expected to be the Lead for the Chemotherapy service.
* The successful appointee is expected to take a full role in the delivery of the Trust wide agenda for Governance.
* You will be expected to work with local managers and professional colleagues in the efficient running of services and will share with Consultant colleagues in the medical contribution to management.
* You will be expected to make sure that there are adequate arrangements for hospital staff involved in the care of your patients to be able to contact you when necessary.
* All medical and dental staff employed by the Trust are expected to comply with all Health and Safety Policies within the Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
* You will have responsibility for the training and supervision of (junior) medical staff who work for you and you will devote time to this activity on a regular basis.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.