ID Medical has an excellent opportunity for Locum Dermatologists to join busy NHS hospitals in London and across the UK. The positions are available on a full time or part time basis to suit your needs and experience. We are looking for doctors from all grades such as SHO through to Consultant.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Core duties would include:
* Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of Dermatology patients
* Teaching and training of junior staff.
* To actively participate in both departmental and Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance and audit.
* To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing professional development (CPD).
* Good interpersonal and Team Building skills
* Organisational Skills
* Ability to organise and manage priorities
* Management ability and understanding(or willingness to learn)
* Training Skills
* All applicants to have demonstrable skills in written and spoken English adequate to enable effective communication about medical topics with patients and colleagues.
* Commitment to and evidence of CPD to meet service needs
* Enquiring, critical approach to work
* Caring attitude to patients
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Demonstrable understanding and acceptance of the principles of Clinical Governance
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.