ID Medical is currently recruiting experienced Locum Doctors with a focus in General and Neonatal Paediatrics for NHS Hospitals in London and across the UK. We can offer both full and part time hours to fit around your schedule. We are looking for doctors from all grades such as SHO through to Consultant.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Striving to provide an excellent standard of care and support to children and young people, the ideal candidate will demonstrate confidence, compassion and an outstanding work ethic.
Working in paediatrics allows you to form close links with different areas in medicine, giving the candidate the opportunity to gain skills in a variety of medical areas. This role will give the Specialist the chance to work in a dynamic team and provide a high quality patient service within Paediatrics. With rapid access new-patient clinic set up and a self-sufficient sub-regional Special Care Baby Unit, a specialty doctor with a passion for working in a forward-looking specialty is essential.
Core duties for the paediatric position would include:
* Responsibility for admission of all acute cases and their management on the ward as well as the follow-up of patients in the Out-Patients Department.
* Providing an excellent standard of care to children with a range of developmental difficulties, disabilities and associated conditions
* The examination of children with suspected or actual child abuse at the request of Social Services Department or Police, including the preparation of appropriate medical records and attendance at Case Conferences (Child Protection Meetings)
* Observe the activities of the Children's Centre which is a multi-disciplinary centre dealing with development problems and disabilities.
* Opportunities to sit in on Clinics by visiting Specialists in Paediatric Cardiology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Nephrology Urology, Oncology and Paediatric Surgery
* Qualified in Paediatrics
* Valid GMC registration
* Minimum 1 Years NHS Experience
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.