We are currently seeking experienced Radiographers in the West Midlands area. We have many positions available and can offer 37.5 hours per week.
You must be an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who is HCPC registered with radiography experience who enjoys working in a busy environment.
Core duties would include:
* Scanning patients on the general and theatre wards with optional plain film work.
* Overseeing new recruits and reporting directly to the superintendent.
* To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist Radiography and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
* To actively participate in staff meetings, forums and development programmes in order to support development of service and maintenance of high quality care.
* Keep up to date with clinical and professional developments in Radiography and to undertake continuing professional development.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.