We are currently seeking experienced Locum Speech and Language Therapists to fill various permanent and temporary positions in NHS Hospitals in London and across the UK. We can offer full and part time hours.
Salary is dependant on location, band and previous experience.
* Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a variety of causes, e.g. congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury
* Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
* Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
* Assessing communication environments;
* Monitoring and evaluating patients ' progress
* Working with patients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy
* Writing and maintaining confidential patients case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, careers and other professionals
* Managing a caseload taking account of priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users
* Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery
* An accredited speech therapy or speech science degree. For other graduates it is essential to obtain an accredited postgraduate qualification.
* Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.