We are currently seeking experienced Locum Clinic Nurses for immediate placement in the London area. The position is available on a full time and part time permanent basis.
Core duties would include:
* Assess, plan, prioritise and deliver patient care requirements, both physical and psychological. Seek advice and support from senior staff as required.
* Chaperone patients during examination by medical staff if required. Be mindful of culture and religion and ensuring privacy and dignity is maintained at all times.
* In accordance with individual patient care, undertake and record patient's observations.
* Ensure all needs of patients under your care are met in agreement with the patient and that it is thoroughly documented.
* Provide advice and support to all patients and relatives with elements of their care, ensuring an empathetic approach in all situations.
* Update relevant milestones and GP details during the pre-operative period.
* Upload patient pre and post-operative photographs to CRM.
* On receipt of any results or investigations ensure clinical treatment plan is agreed and keep their surgeon informed.
* Carry out clinical procedures as required, ensuring optimal recovery to health for patient.
* Following assessment of patients make referrals to other health professionals as required. This includes, GP and Specialist Consultants.
* Perform CPR and assist/lead in clinical emergencies, in line with Basic Life Support national guidance.
* Act as initial First Aider when on duty in the clinic.
* Undertake monthly (minimum) stock take and document.
* Undertake daily required checklists.
* Use professional judgement to intercede and act as patient advocate to clarify plans of care and treatment.
* Assist and support laser and Vaser lists, in line with policy.
* To provide temporary cover in other MYA clinics if required. Nb travel will be reimbursed and extra travel times will be reflected in shift hours.
* Valid NMC registration or in progress
Some of the areas we cover in London include:
* West End
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.