In association with their esteemed client, CPL Healthcare is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 interested to lead an Emergency Department.
This long established hospital, located in Dublin city centre, has built a very good reputation and provides excellent care and support to their patients.
• Your primary function is to lead the Emergency Department. The Nurse Manager will manage, plan, organise and co-ordinate all services relating to both direct and indirect care and communicate with medical consultants, paramedical and appropriate senior administrative staff in your Unit and throughout the hospital.
• Registered in the general division of An Bord Altranis.
• Have at least 5 years post registration experience of which, two must be recent experience in Accident & Emergency nursing.
• Have an appropriate qualification or management experience relevant to the post
• Evidence of personal professional development.
• Organisational and professional knowledge.
• Communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Planning and organization of activities & resources
• Building and leading a team
• Promotion of evidence based decision-making
• Evidence of setting & monitoring performance standards
• Leading on Clinical Practise & Service initiative, innovation & quality
• Empowering/enabling leadership style
• Resilience & composure
• Integrity & ethical stance
• Sustained Personal commitment
• Proactive approach to planning
• Effective co-ordinator of resources
To apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie on +353 1 6342708 or email Annemarie.firstname.lastname@example.org