HCL Permanent is currenly recruiting RGN’s for Hinchingbrooke NHS Hospital, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire .
Hinchingbrooke Hospital is a modern purpose-built building opened in 1983, although some departments moved here from the Huntingdon County Hospital several years before. We provide a wide range of specialities, some in conjunction with Addenbrooke’s and Peterborough hospitals. Patients can access a wide range of specialities, including General Surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Plastics, Breast Surgery and Gynaecology. Our hospital has 304 beds, as well as 23 cabins located in the Treatment Centre, a £22 million unit which opened in 2005. The Mulberry Suite is available for private patients.
We recruit nurses for :
General medical ward, Surgical, Stroke, Dementia, Respiratory, Acute trauma, A&E
The hospital offers:
- Free mandatory training updates.
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Links with external training partners to assist various training for personal development
- Holiday pay on all hours accrued.
- Pension scheme including employer contribution.
- Verry good sallary package
- Valid NMC PIN
- At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current/previous employer
- Provide advice and maintains associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- May provide clinical supervision and managerial leadership to other staff, students
- Works within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a new and exciting opportunity within an NHS internationally recognised hospital. If you would like to secure your next role within nursing, please apply now or call 02078618950 ext 1310.