Leading Trust in Kent is seeking to appoint a consultant dermatologist. The successful applicant will work across West Kent and provide leadership and consultant expertise to the service. This new appointment will join the existing complement of six Dermatology consultants, which provides a comprehensive Dermatology service.
The appointee will join six dynamic progressive Dermatologists in expanding the role of Dermatology to meet the challenges of the 21st century, providing a comprehensive and superior service to the population of the Medway Towns, Dartford, Gravesend, Maidstone, Swale, Pembury, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks, numbering approximately 1,000,000 people.
The Trust runs a busy hospital, with over 4,000 staff, treating nearly 500,000 patients every year. Set in the region of Kent, the Trust delivers exciting, inner city medicine in a rural environment.
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of Dermatology patients
- To share with colleagues responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Dermatology dept.
- Teaching and training of junior staff, medical students and nursing staff
- To actively participate in both departmental and Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance and audit.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME).
Successful candidates will be on the GMC specialist register and able to start within the next four months.
For more information or a full job description please contact Stella at HCL Permanent on 0044207 861 8777 extension 1507 or email your CV and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org