Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) Band 5
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a registered mental health nurse (RMHN)/CPN to work within an Older People's Mental Health Service in the West Berkshire Locality. The post holder will work as part of the multidisciplinary team contributing to the provision of a high quality service to service users and families and carers.
This is a temporary position with full time hours available. The shifts pattern varies between 9am to 5pm or 11am to 7pm with occasional weekends, working from 9am to 3pm.
The ideal candidate will need to have good communication skills and the ability to work as a member of the team.
* In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a recognised professional qualification in mental health nursing and have current registration with NMC.
* You must also have some experience of working with people who experience serious ongoing mental health problems in a variety of settings.
* Valid driving licence and the use of a vehicle for work purposes
Overview of the role
As a registered nurse you will be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of patients. This includes developing health action plans that address health and wellbeing needs with patients to promote their recovery. You will also be involved in continuous assessments, interventions, planning, implementation and evaluation of patients' care.
In return we offer the following benefits
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* A wide range of temporary roles offering both part and full time hours
* Fast track registration
* Experienced recruitment consultants
* 24-hour support service
* Free mandatory training
* £200 refer a Qualified Professional bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Lisa Davies at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.