Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) - Band 5
Are you a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner looking for a new challenge? Then look no further! Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for a qualified, dedicated and experienced PWP to provide low intensity therapies to patients on the phone. This is a temporary ongoing position with full time hours available.
* Qualification from a full or top up Accredited PWP Training Course (Post Graduate Certificate or Level 3 undergraduate course) OR equivalent
* Evidence of IAPT experience and working with people who have experienced a mental health problem
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
As a PWP, your main duties will include accepting referrals via agreed protocols within the service and develop programmes of care packages. You will also be conducting assessments over the phone, providing appropriate clinical therapeutic interventions for own caseload and maintaining associated records. Some group work will also be required both face to face and telephone based.
In return we offer the following benefits
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* A wide range of temporary roles offering both part and full time hours
* Fast track registration
* An experienced Recruitment within a dedicated Specialist Mental Health Team
* 24-hour support service
* Free mandatory training
* £200 refer a Qualified colleague bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Lisa Davies at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.