Pulse are currently recruiting for a band 8a Clinical Psychologist to join a Neuro service in Devon
The successful candidate will be available ASAP, full time and covering a month on month rolling contract. Part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be working within a small neuro service covering neuro and stroke wards including some community work. Due to the nature of the role candidates applying will have post qualification experience in neuropsychology
What you can expect from Pulse:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.