Band 7 Clinical Psychologist
Medacs Healthcare is currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work as part of the Community Eating Disorder Service offering specialist assessment, formulation and psychological therapy to patients with eating disorders across Norfolk. This is a part time temporary position for a minimum of 3 months, working 3 days a week ideally on a Tuesday and Friday with the third day being flexible.
* In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical psychology, or its equivalent, leading to eligibility for Chartered Status by the British Psychological Society
* Knowledge and experience of working with clients with eating disorders
The post holder will be expected to work as an independent psychological therapist carrying a caseload of clients within one or more specified locality. You will also be involved in clinical management of patients and ensure close liaison with Eating Disorder inpatient units. You will provide advice, training, support and supervision to staff in other agencies on the care and management of individuals with eating disorder.
In return we offer the following benefits
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* Access to a wide range roles offering both part and full time hours
* Fast track registration
* An experienced Recruitment within a dedicated Specialist Mental Health Team
* 24-hour support service
* Free mandatory training
* £200 Refer-a-Qualified Professional bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.