Homecare Worker's, Dukinfield & Stalybridge.
As this is a mobile role, a full UK driving licence and unrestricted access to a vehicle is necessary.
Medacs Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced and non experienced homecare workers to join our ever expanding team, working in the following postcodes for Stalybridge SK15 1, SK15 3 and all areas of Dukinfield.
* Full and part time hours are available.
* Shifts are either 07.00 to 13.30 or 15.30 to 22.00.
* Full paid induction training will be provided.
* Competitive rates of pay and paid holidays come as part of this exciting package.
* Candidates will be required to complete a DBS check; cost will be refunded by the employer after 100 hours of work has been completed.
We require compassionate and caring individuals who have a desire to support our clients, offering a person centred service, designed to meet our client's needs, including personal care, assistance with meal preparation, some light domestic tasks and support with medication.
Medacs offer all it's workers professional training and dedicated support throughout the duration of their employment. Working to the principles of dignity, respect and valuing people; we successfully provide innovative care services that are flexible, responsive and promote independence.
If you have a flexible approach to work and are keen to help and support elderly residents in their own homes, please contact us for an immediate interview.