Salaried GP, 6-8 sessions available, Shrewsbury
A fantastic new opening is now available for you to work as a Salaried GP (there is a view to partnership available if desired) for a highly respected and very successful practice in Shrewsbury. Working alongside a stable and supportive team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners, in a purpose built surgery; you will achieve a high degree of professional reward and satisfaction. The practice is very well organised and provides practicing conditions that allow a GP of any experience to excel.
* 6-8 sessions per week
* Extremely well managed and organised practice
* Excellent clinical and clerical support team
* Purpose-built surgery with excellent equipment
* Salary up to £72,000 FTE plus assistance with indemnity cover
* 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave FTE
* Special interests fully supported and encouraged
* NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
Please get in touch to find out more about this role. We can be reached by using the 'Apply' button and then attaching your CV, or contact a member of the GP division on 01423 813450 (switchboard option 3).
To view other similar roles we are representing, please click General Practice Jobs