One of the UK's best known brands is seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their team and contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice.
The recruiting practice provides a professional community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of other optometrists and a number of experienced support staff.
The successful candidate will deliver an excellent level of eye care to a varied patient list, within a challenging and rewarding working environment. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy and an excellent salary and benefits package.
* All practices have high spec equipment with air conditioning throughout
* Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
* Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
* Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
* All the support you need whilst also receiving the rare autonomy and flexibility that most other employers fail to offer
* Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
* This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
* GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other roles by calling 01423 813450 and choosing option 1
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs