Occupational Health Advisor
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to work within a public sector organisation. The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role and have appropriate qualifications.
The duties of the role include:
• Undertake risk assessments in relation to health at work and health and safety legislation
• Interpret legislation
• Deliver OH services complying with confidentiality and professional practice codes
• Provide written reports
• Work well within the OH team
• Maintain a vaccination programme and advise on infection control issues
• Assess and advise on fitness for work related issues
• Provide health promotion, education and training on all aspects of OH
• Undertake any other appropriate duties
The ideal candidate will have:
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
• A registration with the NMC
• OH case management experience
• Appropriate qualifications- OH diploma or Degree
Based in Ecclesfield, the chosen candidate will be prepared to travel around the South Yorkshire region.
Job Type: Temporary ongoing
Pay Rate: £14.63- £17.29ph
Hours of Work: Full Time
Please call Alice at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.