New Lead Optometrist Role Monday-Friday Only £65,000 with Aspiring Company
This role offers a patient focussed Optometrist an outstanding opportunity to join one of the UK's market leaders in domiciliary eye care, with the aim of the business being to offer a quality service to those who do not have easy access to expert eye care elsewhere.
You would have a great deal of flexibility and operate only Monday to Friday, meaning every weekend would be your own. They are one of the UK's largest providers of home eye care and are still experiencing rapid growth, aiming to employ people who can enhance the already outstanding service they offer. On top of an excellent remuneration package, this opportunity offers the kind of variation and job satisfaction that is rarely found in a typical optical role.
> 5 days per week position
> No weekends or bank holidays required!
> Test times to suit patient needs and qualified experienced staff at your disposal
> Mobile role offering an excellent opportunity to engage with more challenging pathology
> Engaging management role where you will be responsible for a team of domiciliary Optometrists and their ongoing developmnet
* Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Opportunity to work alongside business owners and really contribute to the overall business operations long term
* Highly rewarding role where you will be recognised a medical professional and benefit from a flexible and agreeable management team
* Your working environment will be professional and engaging
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £65,000!
* Additional lucrative bonus scheme up to £400 / month
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be clinically excellent and commercially aware with great passion for their chosen profession and patient care
* Whilst desirable, management experience is not essential to apply for this role as full training can be provided
* The role will require managing the needs of a more vulnerable patient case and therefore also the highest levels of professionalism at all times
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs