Prospect Health's Hearcare Division are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the World's leading dedicated hearing specialist. They are known for their exceptionally high standards of service and support that they offer in over 200 branches nationwide. Their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs and is delivered by professionally qualiﬁed hearing aid audiologists, regulated by the HCPC.
* Our client has been established since the 1950's and has developed into one of the leading providers over the last 60 years. This role offers the type of environment where you are able to constantly develop your skills. Within this company they are dedicated to your training and development with lots of progression opportunities including branch manager positions
* Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD with a proven sales record. You need to be driven and have high ambitions to achieve success
* Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to maximise themselves and the company
* The work is autonomous and is not pressured and in return you will receive a good basic salary, commission and a company car/ car allowance
* There are also and career progression opportunities including branch managers
* The role is also Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 PM allowance a good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs