Prospect Health's Hear Care division is recruiting for an ambitious and passionate candidate to fill a vacancy with one of the UK's leading audiology groups at their branch in Pudsey.
The company in question is well-established and recognised, within the industry, for its commitment to developing employees through ongoing training and professional development.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
West Yorkshire, Pudsey
* All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
* If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
* Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
* Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
* Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
* Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom
* Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare.
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs