One of the biggest names in the optical market is seeking an ambitious Optometrist to join their growing team.
The business in question leads the way in employee development and is seen as a pioneer in this area due to their outstanding development channels. Each branch is equipped with the latest optical technology, which allows their Optometry team to offer the highest standard of clinical care.
The successful applicant can expect a generous salary & benefits package and will enjoy an excellent career path within this optical giant.
South Wales, Swansea
* You can expect a sizeable investment in training and development which other company's simply cannot offer
* Constant infrastructure investment with modern testing rooms and state of the art equipment ensuring the constant maintenance of high standards.
* All Premises are light, airy and attractive to customers.
* Fantastic support from the Dispensing team.
* They are one of the sector's most generous payers, truly offering industry leading salaries.
* Get the chance to go to annual CET conferences and attend external courses to further your career and develop your knowledge within the Optometry Sector.
* Excellent Pension Schemes on offer
* Lucrative Bonus Scheme
* Numerous other benefits available including Healthcare, GOC fees paid and Employee discounts
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
* You must possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, use the 'Apply' button to attach an up-to-date CV. To discuss this and other opportunities with our Optical Division call 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs