One of the UK's market leaders in the provision of home eye care are actively seeking a clinically and patient focussed Optometrist to join their ever growing team. This role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as flexible working hours and no weekend working, offering a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Already one of the UK's largest providers of domiciliary eye care, our client are still experiencing considerable growth, with their goal being to offer a quality and accessible service to those who would otherwise not have access to expert eye care. They are always looking to develop and train their staff, meaning they will always offer the very best service to all of their patients.
North West England, Lancashire
* The sites you visit would include nursing homes, homes for people with learning difficulties and some private home visits
* A successful candidate will have to have excellent bedside manner as well as a very caring attitude
* You will, at all times, be working with a Dispensing Optician or trained Assistant
* The best candidate will be an extremely caring, patient focussed Optometrist as well as wanting to make a real difference to a patients' life
* There is a professional services director on board who looks after all
* Many Optometrists have been with the company from 5 to 15 years which is testament to how good an employer they are
* This would be a predominantly field-based role, meaning you will receive a huge amount of professional freedom and autonomy at work
* The client is very open and flexible towards their optometrists and their needs
* The job gives you a unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist and will improve your clinical ability dramatically; you will be given the option to assist other optometrists to better them as well as yourself
* Salary is typically well above the market average
* Competitive benefits package which includes 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays, mobile phone, company car and professional fees paid.
* Performance related bonus scheme which could yield several thousand pounds more for star performers
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC
What Happens Next
Apply for this position by clicking 'apply' and attaching your up-to-date cv. To discuss this role and other like it with our Optical team, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs