Prospect Health is working on behalf of a valued client that is seeking an experienced Consultant Endocrinology to join their excellent hospital facility. The client in question is responsible for overseeing Saudi Arabia's Government Healthcare sector and is renowned for their exceptional medical personnel and the excellent level of care their staff deliver.
This client operates an extensive medical complex spread across a number of attractive and interesting cities across fascinating regions including Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Hofuf and Al Madinah.
Saudi Arabia occupies over 80% of the Arabian Peninsula and is the largest country in the Middle East, although around 95% of the land is made up of desert. Mountains running parallel to the Red Sea slope down to plains along the Persian Gulf and the country enjoys both Red Sea and Persian Gulf coastlines.
The capital city of Saudi Arabia is Riyadh, a modern, sky-scraper filled metropolis and just one of the many prosperous, modern cities in this spectacular part of the world.
Saudi Arabia is known as the birthplace of Islam and is home to the religion's two most sacred mosques: Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca and Medina's Masjid an-Nabawi, burial site of the prophet Muhammad.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our International team about this and other roles by calling 01423 813450 (Ext 2)
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs