A Fantastic family owned Opticians are recruiting an Optometrist for a key position in this area. The company has a large emphasis on customer and patient care putting the patient first and allowing high levels of contact time to exhibit high service levels as an Optometrist.
Our client has been, and still remains today, a family company built on solid foundations, always adapting to change in the optical market, whilst still maintaining the highest standards of customer and staff care. The company's long term goal is to put the customer first and to provide the finest customer care available - something it has been putting into practice for many years now.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
* Sociable working hours
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Patient care is of paramount importance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs