Does the prospect of working within the optical team for one of the UK's most recognisable optician businesses appeal to you?
With over 170 branches throughout the country, this is one of the biggest independently-owned chains of opticians in the UK. The business has been a mainstay of the optical sector for over 75 years and continues to go from strength to strength.
The focus of this optician business is on delivering outstanding levels of patient care and this is one of the key considerations they will be looking at when selecting their new team member. In addition to the ability to provide first-class patient care, you will also be expected to have excellent commercial awareness in order to adapt quickly to changes in the market.
The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, including generous salary, bonus and career development plan.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other roles by calling 01423 813450 and choosing option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs