Prospect Health's Optical division is recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Contact Lens Optician to fill a vacancy with one of the UK's leading optical groups at their branch in Bristol.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
South West England, Bristol
* All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
* If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
* Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
* Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
* Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
* Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
* Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunites with an Optical team member by phone, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs