Prospect Health is delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent practice. Our client is looking recruit a high calibre Optometrist to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing practice.
* High end Independent Practice which is family owned and been established for over 20years
* You will be working alongside 2 Qualified Optometrists, A Practice Manager, Dispensing and Reception staff in a team environment
* This is a clinically focused practice where you will be working with high end equipment including an OCT machine
* You will test at 30-40 minute clinics depending on the needs of the patient, personal service is key and there is no compromise for quality of the service offered
* Rodenstock Wimbledon Sunglass Practice of the Year award.
* 30 - 40 Minute Testing times
* An exceptional remuneration scheme with benefits package
* Sociable working hours no late evenings
* Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Qualified Optometrist who is registered with the General Optical Council
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs