Prospect Health's Optometry division are actively looking for an intuitive, enthusiastic and outgoing candidates for an Optometrist position based in Newton Abbot.
On offer to the right person is a competitive salary package, market leading benefits package, alongside excellent continued development opportunities.
Devon, Newton Abbot
* 25 minute testing times to ensure consistently thorough service for all patients
* Negotiable full and part time working patterns
* Start of the art facilities and vibrant modern practice environment
* Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Opportunity to work alongside future focussed management team and really contribute to the overall business operations long term
* Your working environment will be professional and engaging
* Flexible and agreeable management team
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Negotiable ad highly competitive basic salaries in addition to extensive benefits package including pensions and professional fees paid
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by clicking apply and uploading your up-to-date CV. To speak to a member of our Optical team by phone, call 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs