A Fantastic and clinically focussed Dispensing Optician position with an established practice. Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to join small, professional team in a high quality work environment where developing long term patient relationships is paramount.
* Opportunity to work with a small, friendly and professional team.
* Well-equipped and modern practice.
* Well established, with an excellent reputation in the local community.
* Great links with the local schools and hospitals doing a lot of work with children and families.
* Strong clinical focus with a lot of interesting and varied dispensing.
* Busy practice who put a strong focus on customer service.
* Wide variety of bespoke frames and lenses.
* Well established & respected, Independent practice.
* A competitive remuneration scheme
* Busy, professional, smart working environment.
* Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs