3 to 5 days per week independent Optometrist exclusive role based in one established practices offering an excellent working environment within a progressive independent practice operation.
West Midlands, Birmingham
* General working hours 9am - 5pm (Mon-Sat) with 1 hour break
* Test times usually 20/25 minutes and busy family community practice environment
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and qualified support team
* Highly competitive remuneration scheme up to £55,000!
* Qualified experienced support staff at your disposable at all times
* Will be working alongside the business owners and your ideas will be welcomed as to how the practice should move forward
* Clinical freedom and bespoke high end product range
* Access to the latest testing equipment and non-pressurised work environment
* Develop specialist clinical experience and training
* Professional fees paid
* 20 days holiday + bank + pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
* Diabetic screening accreditation essential
* 2 years+ experience required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs