Our Optical division is looking for a high calibre Optometrist to join one of the UK's most respected chains of opticians. The role is based in Sheffield.
This family owned chain of opticians is one of the UK's oldest and largest family owned optical businesses, with over 170 branches across the country. Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer as well as the ability to constantly adapt to changes in the optical sector. These are the two key attributes you will be expected to demonstrate in order to be considered for the role.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently-owned business that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop.
On offer is a generous salary, a company bonus scheme and a unique career development plan.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
* General working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday
* 3-5 days all considered with flexible weekend working available
* Test times 25 minutes to suit patient preferences and requirements
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner and the business
* Highly trained and experienced support staff at your disposable at all times.
* Highly competitive remuneration scheme up to £50,000 basic
* Professional fees paid, 25 days + 8 days bank holidays, staff discount and pension scheme
* Should enjoy working with clinical autonomy and an engaging team environment
* All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button. Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialing 01423 813450 and selecting option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs