Exceptional Independent Practice Role with Exclusive High Quality Employer
New flexible Optometrist position with established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long term career prospects and personal development.
West Midlands, Wolverhampton
* Working hours Mon-Fri generally 9:30am until 5.30pm
* 3-5 days per week all considered and Saturday mornings 9:30am-1pm
* Test times 30 minutes so more time to do a thorough job and build rapport
* State of the art equipment including OCT
* Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development
* Opportunity to train and provide specialist clinical services
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £45,000
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be a strong communicator with good personality
* Accreditation to provide specialist clinical services and OCT desirable but not essential
* Applications welcomed from aspiring soon to be qualified Optometrists.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs