Exclusive New Prospect with High Quality Focussed Practice
Fantastic flexible Optometrist position with established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long term career prospects and personal development. The company is an innovative, quality focussed that prides itself on exceptional eye care and providing our clients with the best personal service possible.
* Working hours Monday-Sunday generally 9am until 5.30pm with some later mid-week finishes to 6:30pm and some weekend availability being preferable
* 1-5 days per week all considered with flexible shift patterns available
* Test times to suit Optom preferences 25 or 20 minutes
* Company offers excellent modern facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Opportunity to train and provide a range of specialist clinical services
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £45,000 + lucrative bonus scheme circa £2,000-£4,000 / year
* 25 days holiday allowance, professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
* Applications welcomed from aspiring soon to be qualified Optometrists nearing their final examinations
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs