Prospect Health's Optometry section is currently working with a well-known retail chain that provides market leading eye care services
Due to expansion across the UK they are now looking to welcome an Optometrist to their professional family in Yeovil. There has never been a better time to join a company who can provide a solid career structure as well as an unbeatable support system to help you achieve your career aims.
On offer is a very competitive salary alongside a bonus structure that will always incentivise and reward you. You will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team who will help move your career forward.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market.
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment.
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses.
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To be considered for this position, click the 'apply' button and attach your up-to-date cv. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to a consultant about this role and others like it, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the one for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs