Prospect Health's Optometry division is currently looking for experienced candidates to fill an exceptional Optometrist vacancy in Poole, on the South Coast of England.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
* All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
* If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
* Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
* Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
* Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
* Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
* Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
* All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs