Our client, one of the biggest brands in the Optical sector and a true household name, is seeking an Optometrist to join their team. The company in question is highly respected and is consistently recognised as one of the best UK companies to work for.
The recruiting practice provides a professional community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of other optometrists and a number of experienced support staff.
The successful candidate will deliver an excellent level of eye care to a varied patient list, within a challenging and rewarding working environment. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy and an excellent salary and benefits package.
East Sussex, Brighton
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
* Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
* Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
* This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs