Superb new family run independent practice flexible Optometrist vacancy with fantastic high quality work environment, very limited weekends and lucrative remuneration scheme.
* Flexible role 2 to 4 days per week role dependent on experience and only one Saturday required per month
* General working hours from 9am to 5pm
* Test times are flexible roughly 25 minutes intervals to suit patient requirements usually 30 minutes with excellent testing facilities already in place
* Highly competitive remuneration scheme up to £50,000 pro rata!
* 20 days holiday + bank (28 days in total)
* Negotiable bonus scheme and benefits package
* Clinical freedom, bespoke high end product range and non-pressurised work environment with superb facilities
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care capable to work independently as required
* All levels of experience considered including soon to be qualified Optometrists who have passed Stage 2 assessments if confident to work independently
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs