We are working with a well-established independent client in rural Devon. We are looking for a manager to run a small residential home with lots of support. The home is fully compliant and full occupancy, the staff retention is great and the staffing levels and facilities are second to none. We are looking for a motivated manager who is currently running a care home or has been a deputy for some time.
* Up to £25,000 with live - in accommodation
* Lots of support from the owner and the ability to facilitate vocational qualifications.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Experience in management , Re Elderly care
* NVQ 3 , working towards RMA
* Motivated and willing to learn
* Must be able to supply good references , to confirm proven track record
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Care Division on 01423 813450 and select option 4.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm