TTM Healthcare is delighted to announce several vacancies open for Band 6 Radiographers to work with a busy general hospital that serves an area that is rich in diversity, with a mix of urban and rural areas in South West London.
This is a teaching hospital home to a busy 24-hour A&E department, a maternity unit, a highly regarded endoscopy unit, and a comprehensive range of diagnostic facilities, including MRI and CT scanning, ultrasound and vascular diagnostic services.
You are expected to act as superior independent practitioner with clinical skills that have progressed beyond the standard of a band 5 radiographer, showing the ability to carry out a full range of diagnostic examinations to a very high standard.
You will also put the patient first by being happy, helpful, caring, respectful and patient, always taking opportunities to improve, encouraging excellence, work as a member of one team by being able to communicate, collaborate and share and always have in mind the respect for each other by being polite, pleasant and listening.
These are full time permanent position working 37.5hrs week
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- At least 18 months post graduate wide experience in all radiographic procedures
- CT and MRI experience is desirable as well as IV cannulation training
- Ability to work without supervision
- Capability to supervise and support junior staff
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to care and show empathy to patients and relatives
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Accommodation available on-site
- Generous amount of fully paid annual holiday
- London weighting high cost supplement
- Numerous training opportunities to the personal development of all staff
- High quality childcare options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with local business and services
- Flexible working policies
- Pension scheme
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Raquel Alegre Jorge via firstname.lastname@example.org  or call 0044 (0)20 3582 1401 to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.