Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine
Salary: £38.000 - £70.000
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for Clinical fellow to join a trust in Chester. Are you looking for a new opportunity?
The role is in Chester which is a very pleasant area with property prices very reasonable, public transportation running consistently in the area and many local amenities.
Please note my client will also consider candidates who are looking for the next jump in their careers and who have the necessary CCT requirements to gain UK specialist registration.
Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
Qualifications and Training
- A basic Medical degree or Diploma, acceptable by the General Medical Council.
- Eligible for full registration with the GMC at time of appointment and hold a current licence to practice.
- Evidence of achievement of Foundation competences as per UKFPO affiliated Foundation Programme or equivalent by time of appointment in line with GMC standards/ Good Medical Practice
- At least one of ATLS, ALS or APLS
Primary FRCA Equivalent Diploma, MCEM,MRCS, MRCP
Instructor Potential or above in any Life Support course
- Completed 4 year’s full time post graduate experience (or equivalent gained on a part time or flexible basis), at least 6 months of which will be in Emergency Medicine or a similar acute setting.
- Evidence that career progression is consistent with personal circumstances
- Evidence that present achievement and performance is commensurate with totality of period of training.
- 1 year’s Experience of working within the NHS
- Experience of audit or research.
- Experience in Acute or Critical Care
Skills and Knowledge
- Competency in assessment of the acutely unwell patient.
- All applicants to have demonstrable skills in written and spoken English adequate to enable effective communication about medical topics with patients and colleagues.
- Attendance at educational courses/meetings
- Basic computer literacy
- ALS/ATLS/APLS Instructor.
The hospitals are capable of sponsoring for a tier 2 Visa if required and will fund it, Relocation package may be negotiated.
For more information please feel free to contact me Niall Horner via email or telephone below or simply apply.
0044 (0) 1132338200
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.