Fantastic new Optometrist position with established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long term career prospects and personal development.
* Flexible full or part time role but will include regular weekends either a Saturday or Sunday each week
* Test times set to suit Optometrist requirements usually 20/25 minutes to ensure good quality service
* State of the art equipment and experienced well organised support team
* Established Multiple Opticians
* 25 Minute Tests
* Full Qualified support network
* Flexible working hours - Full or Part Time
* Salary > £55,000 + Benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
* GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs