Pulse have received an urgent request for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a trauma and elective team for orthopaedic caseloads. This position is available on full time hours and due to run on an on-going basis. The successful candidate may be expected to have a small caseload on medical as well.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability
Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply