Practice Manager, Leicester
This Independent mixed Dental practice are looking to recruit for an experienced Practice Manager to work on a Full time basis.
Suitable candidates will be working between Monday- Fridays, from 8.45am -5.30pm (40 hours per week)
This is a 6 surgery mixed practice with 10 staff and private car parking
Candidates will need to:
• Good knowledge of HTM 01-05 and CQC
• Have Knowledge of SOE.
• Have Implant and Endo experience (Preferable)
• Be reliable and energetic motivated person with excellent communication skills who is able to multi-task
• Be Friendly and a team player with initiative, Enthusiasm for this growing practice
• Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
• Being GDC registered is required
Suitable applicants will be running the day to date duties of the practice, managing over 10 staff members. Duties including dealing with invoices, complaints, holidays, recruitment etc.
Practice are looking for an experienced high calibre Dental Manager.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience up to 28k a year
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.